Kroger Community Rewards
Support Scholarships for OWjL Campers When You Shop at Kroger!
You can help provide camper scholarships just by shopping at Kroger. Last year, participants earned $700 for OWjL.
First you need to register your Kroger Plus Card with OWjL’s NPO number. Then each time you swipe your Kroger Plus Card, OWjL will automatically earn a percentage of the amount of money spent, up to a maximum of $50,000 quarterly. Within seven to ten days after registering your card, you’ll see the amount of your contribution at the bottom of your receipt. The Kroger Plus Card may be registered for only one organization at a time, and participants re-enroll on an annual basis for the organization of their choice. Please share this information with family and friends; it is good for all Ohio Kroger stores except those in Cincinnati, Dayton and Springfield.
If you don’t have a Kroger Plus Card, you can get one by visiting the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
Directions to Register Online
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy and go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your e-mail address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail.
- Click on My Account and use your e-mail address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number (the OWjL Camp NPO number is 84082) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus Card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Continuing Participants must re-enroll every 12 months. Re-enrolling is quick and easy:
- Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com and click on Ohio.
- Select re-enroll.
- Enter #84082 for organization.
- Select search.
- Select OWjL Camp below, then save changes.
- That’s all there is to it!
Thanks for your help!